Real estate development firm Alfred Sanzari Enterprises has announced the completion of five lease renewals totaling approximately 20,000 square feet at the mixed-use Glenpointe complex in Teaneck, N.J. The transactions, all negotiated in-house by Jerry L. Barta, vice-president/director of leasing and marketing, include:
- Investment company Aviary Capital Enterprises renewed its 5,100-square foot lease at Glenpointe Centre East (300 Frank W. Burr Blvd.). “Jerry Barta and the entire Sanzari team are extremely professional and dedicated to ensuring the building is well managed and tenants have a positive experience,” said Steven Taub, a representative of the firm. “We are pleased to continue our tenancy here.” The company was represented in the transaction by Frank Gunsberg of Colliers International.
- Nitto Inc., a provider of technology-based products, renewed its 4,900-square-foot lease at Glenpointe Centre East. Naoki Yamaguchi of Relo Redac Inc. represented Nitto Inc. in the transaction.
- People’s United Equipment Finance Corp. – specializing in financing and leasing equipment in the construction, transportation and waste industries – has renewed its 4,700-square-foot lease at Glenpointe Centre East. “We have been a Glenpointe tenant since 1991. This is a Class A building owned and managed by a company that is professional and responsive to tenants’ needs. Glenpointe quite simply is a great place to do business,” said John Golio, executive vice-president. The tenant was represented by Graham “Chip” Conklin of Savills Studley.
- Compass Maritime Services LLC, one of the pre-eminent ship brokerage firms in the United States, renewed its 2,600-square-foot commitment at Glenpointe Centre West (500 Frank W. Burr Blvd.). Roger Cantor of Cornerstone Real Estate Group represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Computer software company RSD America Inc. renewed its 2,500-square-foot lease at Glenpointe Centre East. The company was represented by Mike Walters of NAI James E. Hanson.
“Alfred Sanzari Enterprises continues to build successful, long-term tenant relationships by maintaining high standards of quality at all of our properties,” said Barta. “These lease renewals re-affirm Glenpointe’s position as one of Northern New Jersey’s premier business addresses. We look forward to being part of these successful firms’ growth for many years to come.”
Situated within minutes of the George Washington Bridge and with direct access to New York City, major airports and top leisure attractions, Glenpointe is a regional hub and home to a broad range of local, national and international companies. The landmark 50-acre complex at the intersection of I-80 and I-95 encompasses Glenpointe Centre West, Glenpointe Centre East and The Atrium at Glenpointe office buildings. Also, on-site are the 350-room full-service Marriott at Glenpointe hotel and the 26,000-square-foot Glenpointe Spa & Fitness Center. Campus amenities include a full-service bank, cafeteria, restaurant, wine bar, lounge, covered parking, on-site management, 24/7 security, a full-service Starbucks and a variety of services.
Further enhancing Glenpointe’s hospitality offerings, a new 350-room dual-branded hotel featuring the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton and Homewood Suites by Hilton brands is now under construction.
Headquartered in Hackensack, Alfred Sanzari Enterprises is a multi-generation family owned and managed business, and one of New Jersey’s premier real estate developers, owners and managers of commercial, residential and hospitality real estate. The organization continues to strategically expand and diversify its industry-leading portfolio through both development and acquisitions. The company prides itself on its integrity and is known for the quality design and construction of its buildings, proactive and responsive property management team and outstanding relationships with its tenants. Many of Alfred Sanzari Enterprises’ office, industrial, medical, residential and hospitality properties are iconic landmarks in their respective markets, including the Alfred N. Sanzari Medical Arts Building in Hackensack as well as the Glenpointe Complex in Teaneck.